Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Look Ma...


I like Science the way most people like movies (I also like movies). I don't know very much about Science, I can't name too many Proper Nouns beyond the big stars, but it is undeniably cool. I didn't think the Gwacheon Science Museum could get any cooler, what with their amazing Tesla Coil, but then I saw this exhibit pictured above.

Holy Cow! I grew up playing video games so seeing this was like John Bonham coming back to life to reunite Led Zeppelin JUST SO THEY COULD PLAY MY BIRTHDAY PARTY!

In case you're not shocked and awed, let me strap a caption to that picture:

KOREAN BOY PLAYS VIDEO GAMES WITH HIS FRICKIN' MIND!

Next time I'm back there I'm gonna strap myself into the matrix and give it a shot. I asked a bright students about it and he was totally unimpressed.

"Oh yes teacher, I have done that. It is little hard," explained Joon. I pressed him, "How does it work?" "You think for car to drive right and left and car drives." Sounds simple.

What about those... you know, funny thoughts that sometimes pop into your head? Do I have to stay focused, lest my car is suddenly being driven by Michael Douglas and Ayn Rand on their way to a wine tasting engagement at Ikea? This matter requires intensive trials.

1 comment: