Monday, January 18, 2010

A Kindergartner Teaches Me About Korean History

The following was written by a seven year old. I have not changed anything.



I read a book named . I think Sejong is the best king in the history. Sejong invented Hanguel, what I'm writing now. I think Hanguel is easier than english. Korean people used Chinese in those days, but that was too difficult. When people learn Chinese they have to memorize 1,000,10,00 words so Sejong made Hanguel that is much easier than Chinese. Sejong read lots of books when he was yeong. I think when I read lots of books, I can be a great person as Sejong. Sejong thought slaves were his people too, so he got rid of slavery and made slaves like Jang Yeong Sill work in the palace. If I be the president, I want to abolish stupid systems like Slavery. If foreign enemies invade Korea, I'll gather some strong, fast men and defeat those enemies. Most of all, I want to make easier language than Hanguel so everyone can read & write that easy language.

No comments:

Post a Comment